For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1988, the data controller is LOGISTICS MASTERS LIMITED of 272 Bath Street, Glasgow, Scotland, G2 4JR United Kingdom
What We Collect
We may collect the following information:
- name, company and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- website visit information, pages visited, duration of visit, and other viewing information
If you are a business, we may also track:
- your IP address
- using your IP address, we may collect your business contact details
We monitor and record telephone calls to the number(s) on our website. These are used to provide a better service to you and improve our business practices. By calling the number(s) on this website, you consent to the recording of the telephone call.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links To Other Websites
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
- For use in Google Analytics and other services to track website traffic data, which is reported anonymously for analytical purposes. This allows us to understand how our website is used and to improve its efficiency.
- To tailor our website to your specific needs.
- For advertising, Ad Targeting and Remarketing purposes.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
Advertising, Ad Targeting and Remarketing and Your Opt-Out Options
We may use certain information to enable third party ad servers to show you ads based on information about you and your browsing behavior.
- Our remarketing strategies may place banner ads on subsequent websites you visit. Clicking on these ads will direct you back to our website group.
- We may use the Dynamic Ad Serving feature which uses the Teracent cookie. You can opt out of Dynamic Ad Serving cookies.
- We may also use Google's DoubleClick's remarketing pixels. You can opt out of these on Google or opt out at the Network Advertising Initiative.
To find out more third party advertising and ad targeting, visit the Internet Advertising Bureau UK.
You can find a guide to behavioural advertising and find out how to avoid this by visiting Your Online Choices.
How You Can Control Cookies
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Find out more about controlling cookies at AboutCookies.org
Controlling Your Personal Information
By providing your personal information our website, or by making your company information available via your IP address, you consent to being contacted for direct marketing purposes.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you have completed a form on our website, you can indicate to us that you do not want the information to be used by us for direct marketing purposes by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com.
If you believe that any information we are holding about you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held about you please write to LOGISTICS MASTERS LIMITED, 272 Bath Street, Glasgow, Scotland, G2 4JR
Return to the home page.